Built in 1924, The Biltmore Hotel was the focal point of Atlanta’s business and social life for almost sixty years. This splendid landmark was designed by the architecture firm Shultze and Weaver, who also designed such legendary hotels as The Breakers in Palm Beach, New York’s Waldorf-Astoria, The Pierre, and The Sherry Netherland. Once publicized as “The South’s Supreme Hotel”, The Biltmore closed its doors in 1982, following changes in ownership and years of steady decline. In 1999, after sixteen years of neglect and abandonment, The Biltmore underwent a total renovation, transforming the former hotel into a combination of Class A office space, retail and special event space. With the renovation of The Georgian and Imperial Ballrooms, and now listed on The National Register of Historic Places, The Biltmore quickly recaptured its standing as one of the social and business epicenters of Atlanta. Featuring original handcrafted plaster relief ceilings, restored crystal chandeliers, Palladian windows and Tennessee marble floors, the Biltmore Ballrooms offer a truly spectacular backdrop for weddings, corporate events, or any social occasion.
817 West Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
The Biltmore is located in the heart of Midtown, at 817 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30308. Find us using the map below, or refer to our downloadable PDF printed directions, which can be found here.
IMPORTANT NOTE:Though the Biltmore’s gracious Georgian façade extends an entire city block on West Peachtree, the buildings and parking deck are entered through a tree-lined courtyard, with the main entry on 5th Street. Click image to the left for detail or click on the blue marker on the Google Map below.
The Biltmore’s Sunday Wedding Package provides our brides with one beautiful location for both ceremony and reception.
- Both ballrooms for your Ceremony & Reception for $6,500*
- The Imperial Ballroom for your Reception only for $3,500*
- The Georgian Ballroom for your Reception only for $4,500*
- Your wedding ceremony in the same ballroom can be added for an additional $1,000
- 300 Gold Chiavari Chairs with ivory seat cushions for the Georgian Ballroom
- 200 Gold Chiavari Chairs with ivory seat cushions for the Imperial Ballroom
- Sheer Ivory Entryway Drape for the Salon Area[s]
- 5 Hours of Event Time for a Ceremony and Reception, 4 hours of event time for a Reception only
- 3 Hours of Set Up time and 1 Hour of Breakdown time
- A 1-Hour Wedding Rehearsal is included and the exact time and date of the rehearsal will be confirmed 1 month before the wedding. Parking for the rehearsal is not complimentary. Please consult your account executive for pricing and options.
- Use of the Bridal Dressing area.
- Self-parking is available in the Biltmore garage at $10 per car. Valet parking can be arranged for an additional fee.
- There is no beverage minimum with this package, but please inquire about discounted beverage pricing available.
- Please inquire about discounted beverage pricing available.
Please note that the discounted Sunday package is NOT available on the Sundays of Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. A beverage minimum applies on these Sundays. Please consult with your Novare Events account executive for Holiday Weekend Sunday pricing details.
*$1,000 room rental discount will be offered if our preferred caterer, Bold American Events, is used (minimums apply).
BEVERAGE SERVICE & CATERING
For events held at The Biltmore Ballrooms, Novare Events provides full beverage service, including barware, glassware, and staffing. Download full beverage information for The Biltmore Ballrooms.
To ensure consistent excellence, Novare Events partners with Atlanta’s very best event professionals. Our preferred caterer and event décor company, Bold American Events, has created some of Atlanta’s most high-profile, successful events. Our extended list of approved caterers includes the most trusted and sought-after companies in town. See our list of preferred vendors.
CAPACITY AND RATES
The gracious Georgian and Imperial Ballrooms are connected by a suite of lobby and pre-function spaces, and events may be held in any combination of these spaces, accommodating groups of 50 to 1500 guests. Rental fees range from $3,500 to $5,000. Depending on day of the week, certain beverage minimums may apply. For full details, including floorplans, pricing and policies, download our rental information kit.
Evening and Weekend Parking is available at an additional charge. Weekday Parking is available in the AT&T deck on the corner of 5th Street and West Peachtree Street.
Valet Parking is available at an additional charge. Please consult your Account Executive for parking details, including pricing.
In order to help you plan your event at The Biltmore Ballrooms, we offer floor plans of both the Georgian and Imperial ballrooms, as well as of the Biltmore’s pre-function area and lobby. To assist you further in planning a seated luncheon or dinner, we offer diagrams of table configurations. Floor plans are available as PDF downloads here. Fully dimensioned floor plans are also available, per request from our sales team.