Frequently Asked Questions
At his June 2020 press conference, Governor Kemp addressed wedding and special event venues
and we are now open for business!
Novare Events has begun opening our venues slowly and safely and we are so excited to have successfully resumed having wedding celebrations, while following the guidelines that Governor Kemp has put forth in his latest Executive Order. Our guests’ safety is our utmost concern and below are some of the procedures that we have implemented and are abiding by in order to safely have events. We will continue to monitor and adjust these operating procedures as new information is provided, and government guidelines shift.
Here are some of the questions we are being asked.
Click on questions below for answers.
There is no longer a limitation on the number of people that can be seated at one table.
- temperatures of all staff members will be taken on arrival.
- Event spaces will be thoroughly detailed before each event, including tables, chairs, satellite bars, and any other venue-provided equipment
- Hand sanitizing stations to be placed at entry & throughout the venues
- Single use plasticware with plenty of receptacles for disposal
- Plexi glass partitions will be set up on all of the bars
- fresh lemon juice, lime juice, grenadine, and olive juice rather than cut fruit/olives/cherries as garnish. Cocktail napkins will be provided upon request
- Each bartender will be provided with a sealed, pre-sanitized “bar kit” of service tools (pour spouts/wine opener/ice scoop…etc)
- Ice for bar service will be presented to each bartender at the beginning of each event in pre-sanitized containers covered, and replaced as needed with a fresh, covered batch
- all high-contact surfaces will be sanitized throughout the event – i.e. restrooms, door handles, bar surface, cocktail table surfaces, etc.
NanoSeptic self-cleaning push pads and handle wraps (https://www.nanoseptic.com/) have be installed on high traffic door handles and restroom doors.