Looking for ways to save on budget for your wedding day? Then consider planning a Sunday wedding! Venue costs typically take up a majority of a wedding’s budget. By booking a Sunday date for your wedding you can host your big day at a majestic venue like Atlanta’s Biltmore Ballrooms for a fraction of the price.
The Biltmore Ballrooms is an Atlanta landmark, built in 1924 and crafted with grandeur and extravagance reminiscent of the Roaring 20’s. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Midtown venue is in a perfectly location for weddings filled with luxury and romance. By booking the Biltmore Ballrooms on Sunday, you have exclusive access to the venue so that you can truly feel like royalty on your special day. Not many people know, but Sunday wedding packages at the Biltmore Ballrooms include access to both the Imperial Ballroom and the Georgian Ballroom, as well as the Grand Entry, outdoor terrace and courtyard for pre-wedding photos!
The Imperial Ballroom is a magnificently designed space, adorned with Tiffany blue and cream accents to complement romantic ambiance – opulence is understated in this intimate space. Combined with the original handcrafted plaster relief ceilings, restored crystal chandeliers, Palladian windows and Tennessee marble floors
of the Georgian Ballroom, hosting your wedding at this grand venue creates a magical atmosphere that all wedding guests remember.
In addition to access to the luxurious ballrooms with Sunday rental, our experienced events team makes sure every wedding goes off without a hitch. The Biltmore Ballrooms Sunday Wedding Package includes:
- Both Ballrooms for your ceremony and reception for $6,500
- Access of the Outdoor Terrace and Outdoor Courtyard for pictures
- Access to the Grand Entryway for a cocktail hour or pre-ceremony gathering
- 5 hours of event time for ceremony and reception (4 hours for reception only)
- 3 hours of set-up time, 1 hour of break-down time
- 200-300 Gold Chiavari chairs with ivory cushions
- Shear ivory drapery for etherial entryways
- 1 hour wedding rehearsal prior to the ceremony
- Use of BOTH bridal suite changing rooms
- Self-parking or valet parking for guests
- 15% discount on per-person bar packages
- Exclusive access to our preferred vendors, including caterers and entertainment companies
If you dream of hosting the wedding of your dreams without breaking the bank, then visit the Biltmore Ballrooms and consider booking Sunday! Contact us to learn more about venue availability and additional package details.