Frequently Asked Questions
At his last press conference 4/7/21 Governor Kemp has opened Georgia! We began opening our venues slowly and safely in 2020 and we are so excited to have successfully resumed having weddings and other celebrations, while following the guidelines that Governor Kemp and the CDC has put forth. Our guests’ safety is our utmost concern and here are some of the procedures that we have implemented and are abiding by in order to safely have events. We will continue to monitor and adjust these operating procedures as new information is provided, and government guidelines shift.
Here are some of the questions we are being asked.
Click on questions below for answers.
- There are no longer government limitations on the size of private events! Please check with each venue on their capacities.
- There is no longer a limitation on the number of people that can be seated at one table.
- Seating tables should be 48” apart.
- All of our staff and vendors will be wearing masks and gloves at all times (in addition to stringent hand-washing protocols). Your guests will not be required to wear masks.
- Temperatures of all staff members will be taken on arrival.
- Event spaces will be thoroughly detailed before each event, including tables, chairs, satellite bars, and any other venue-provided equipment
- Hand sanitizing stations to be placed at entry & throughout the venues
- Plexi glass partitions will be set up on all of the bars
- Each bartender will be provided with a sealed, pre-sanitized “bar kit” of service tools (pour spouts/wine opener/ice scoop…etc)
- all high-contact surfaces will be sanitized throughout the event – i.e. restrooms, door handles, bar surface, cocktail table surfaces, etc.
- Of course! Several options are available at each of the venues and will be discussed at your final vendor walkthrough.
- The short answer is yes, but contact your caterer for more information about specific guidelines.
- Yes, you can have an estate table for up to 50 guests!
- We are requiring that all vendors abide by the same guidelines set forth for our employees and staff.
- They will be cleaned with Isoklean Electrostatic Sanitizing Spray and Fogger.